"LOVE is like a cup of coffee..sometimes its bitter but we still love it!"

Saturday 6 December 2014

Random Update~Everything seems new

Posted by MIRA at 02:25
Salam all...

Mood blogging sudah mari..!Hari ni sabtu, weekend..lepak di rumah saja. Last week waktu ni, masih bersenang lenang di rumah. Ummm...miss the smell while i'm at home,my bedroom, my family indeed!

Hari ni xtahu la apasal rajinn tu datang!siap tukar blog template. Lama dah nk tukar actually sebab yang before this macam rumah x siap ahaha..so jadi la cmni harini. I like this style!tapi macam budak2 je template ni kan? Tapi punye pikir, tak pe lah!Bagi la can feeling2 muda cket.eh??muda lagi what...haha..well,muda lagi but i'm currently in one of the new phases of my life, and waiting for the new phase too. Patotnye template menggambarkan fasa kehidupan la  kn ngehehe..biaq p la dulu.

Apa lagi nk update eh?Ahaa...this weekend my big family was here. Because we're celebrating new comers to the big family. My youger aunty finally get married!and i'm happy for her...So tomorrow we're going to their reception. Everyone dh berkumpul dekat my uncle's house, but i'm going to meet them tomorrow there.

Apo nk dipakai sok ni?Got a few ideas but the tudung plak x jmpe yg sesuai. Mix match jela dengan yg ada tu agaknye.Iolls terer bab2 mix and match ni..haha..Gonna upload some pictures during the wedding in my next entry. Sekarang waiting my sister yang x sampai2 lagu nih. Till then!


Love from the star,
Ros putih




*wondering how about my future. My career,would love to try different path..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ RoS PuTiH~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review